If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: recipe lightly adapted from Heute backe ich by Dagmar Cramm.
These brownies are published in a recipe booklet each of us got in the first grade. This was 15 years ago and it was made many, many times. This is the recipe to bring, when you don't know the eaters. Everyone loves it! It is important to let the sit a few days to develop their flavour. This is a recipe for first-graders so it is really easy. —sarah
Makes 1 22×30cm pan
- 180 grams butter
- 200 grams chocolate
- 6 eggwhites
- 6 eggyolks
- 225 grams brown sugar
- 30 grams flour
- 30 grams cocoa
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Melt butter and chocolate in a double boiler
- Whip egg whites to stiff peaks, until you can turn the bowl upside down without them falling out
- Cream egg yolks and sugar until light
- Fold flour and chocolate into the sugar mixture
- Fold in egg whites
- Pour into pan and bake for ca 35 minutes. A toothpick inserted should not! come out clean. If so, they are overdone. noone likes overdone brownies.
- Cut them and store in an airtight container for at least three days before serving.