If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Low-Carb Zucchini Bread
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla stevia
- 8 ounces zucchini, grated
- In a food processor, combine almond flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda
- Pulse in eggs, maple syrup, and stevia
- Remove s-blade and stir in zucchini by hand
- Transfer batter to a greased 9 x 5 inch baking dish
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour
- Cool for 1 hour