If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I believe the combination of lemons and rosemary is pretending to be the true representation of summer vibes. Which means you can also enjoy it every time you miss the summer. Please do not hesitate to use so many lemons; backed for 40 minutes they become almost Confit, incredibly delicious. Not sure what I like in this dish more, maybe lemons… —vas_eka
- 500 grams chicken breasts or other poultry
- 3 medium sweet potatoe
- 1 onion
- 4 long mini eggplant, or 1 small one
- 1,5 lemons
- lavender and hollyhock salt
- blend of peppers, freshly ground
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Chop all ingredients medium.
- Sprinkle oven tray with olive oil and place ingredients: first onions and sweet potatoes, then poultry, eggplants and lemons. Rosemary put on top.
- Season with spices and roast for ca. 40 min.