If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: this salsa is one of my favorite dishes to bring to a party. it’s hearty and fresh and has a little zip that differentiates it from other dips! if you can marinate it for a few hours, it is even better. try it out! you will love it! http://www.leahhawkins.com/recipes/avocado-salsa —Leah Hawkins
- 4 ripe avocados diced
- 3 large tomatoes diced
- 10 green onions sliced thin
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh cilantro
- 1 large can of black olives, drained and sliced thin
- 1 large can of sliced mushrooms drained
- 2 small cans of diced green chilis drained
- 1/3 cup pickled jalapenos diced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- combine all diced vegetables in a large bowl.
- in a small bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar with garlic and cilantro. add salt and pepper to vinaigrette.
- top salsa with vinaigrette and put in the refrigerator to marinate.
- use slotted spoon to ladle into serving dish.