If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These protein-packed pancakes are a delicious, easy breakfast. —Katherine
Makes 4 pancakes
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sparkling water
- Combine egg and yogurt in a small bowl and mix until smooth and custard-like in appearance.
- Add in lemon and honey, then stir until incorporated completely.
- Gently fold in flour until mixture is smooth and uniform.
- Combine sparkling water and baking soda in a separate bowl. Once the mixture begins to fizz, stir it into the pancake batter.
- Set greased pan over high heat.
- After about 30 seconds, begin adding ¼ cup batter to pan until all the batter has been used. (Should make four medium sized pancakes)