Author Notes: These protein-packed pancakes are a delicious, easy breakfast. —Katherine
Makes: 4 pancakes
tablespoons greek yogurt
teaspoon lemon juice
cup whole wheat flour
teaspoon baking powder
tablespoons sparkling water
In This Recipe
- Combine egg and yogurt in a small bowl and mix until smooth and custard-like in appearance.
- Add in lemon and honey, then stir until incorporated completely.
- Gently fold in flour until mixture is smooth and uniform.
- Combine sparkling water and baking soda in a separate bowl. Once the mixture begins to fizz, stir it into the pancake batter.
- Set greased pan over high heat.
- After about 30 seconds, begin adding ¼ cup batter to pan until all the batter has been used. (Should make four medium sized pancakes)