If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicate maple flavored homemade whipped cream. Best served on my Chai Tea Pumpkin Pie. —Julie | Sweet and Spicy Monkey
Makes 2 cups
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Using a wire whisk, whip until stiff peaks start to form or desired thickness of whipped cream. I always like mine a little thicker so I whip for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place into an airtight container and let chill in refrigerator. Can be stored in refrigerator up to 1 week.