If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This fall dip can be eaten with crudités or spread on toast. It's a great snack to serve at a fall dinner party or to enjoy with a glass of red wine on a crisp fall evening. You can easily spice it up with some chili flakes or add a zesty twist with some lemon juice. —Lily Hughes
- 1 acorn squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (plus a little extra for drizzling)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 1/3 cup goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- pinches salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Half the squash and scoop out the seeds. Place on a roasting pan and rub with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, thyme, and salt & pepper. Roast for 40 mins.
- Remove squash from the oven and let cool. Scoop squash flesh into a food processor. Add goat cheese, maple syrup, and salt & pepper. Blitz together until smooth, drizzling in some extra olive oil if you want. Try it and adjust seasoning to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory (Winter) Squash Recipe