If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Roasting butternut squash and cranberries together creates a sweet, tangy relish that’s the perfect pairing for creamy burrata cheese. Topped with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar, this salad is a wonderful first course for entertaining or a main course salad. —The Suburban Soapbox
- 2 cups small diced butternut squash
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 balls Burrata Cheese
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- balsamic vinegar for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Toss the squash and cranberries with the olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Spread the squash mixture in an even layer on the baking sheet and roast for 10-15 minutes or until the squash is fork tender. Drizzle with the maple syrup and toss to coat. Allow to cool slightly or come to room temperature.
- Place a bed of spinach leaves on a plate and top with 1/2 cup of the butternut squash relish. Top the relish with a ball of cheese and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory (Winter) Squash Recipe