If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In California it still feels like Summer in Fall. So a great way to transition into Fall is the feel of Summer but the taste of Fall with this yummy pasta salad. —Mary Vega
- 1 Butternut Squash (cubed)
- 1 packet Bow tie pasta
- 4 ounces Goat cheese
- 1 bunch Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- 1 Onion
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a large sheet pan, add the oil, squash cubes, onions, salt and pepper. Roast until tender and golden. Set aside.
- Prepare pasta to box instructions, drain and chill.
- Gently fold goat cheese, Parmesan, squash, onions and chopped walnuts and parsley into pasta. Season with additional salt and pepper, if needed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory (Winter) Squash Recipe