Author Notes: If you can prepare old fashioned oats you can prepare this non-recipe!
My favorite brands are: Pacific Foods Almond Milk, Bob's Red Mill Old Fashioned Oats, & Hershey's Cocoa Powder. —Julia Nunez
cup Vanilla Almond Milk - Sweetened
cup Old Fashioned Oats
cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
teaspoons Cocoa Powder
teaspoon Coconut Oil
- Bring almond milk to a boil in a small sauce pan.
- Add oats and lower heat, stirring occasionally for 5-6 minutes.
- While oats cook, heat coconut oil in frying pan on medium heat.
- Slice banana and add to heated frying pan, cooking until browned on one side. Flip them over to toast other side.
- Add cocoa powder to oats after 5-6 minutes. Cook for 1 more minute and mix well.
- Pour oats into your bowl and top with bananas + coconut. Voila!