If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you can prepare old fashioned oats you can prepare this non-recipe!
My favorite brands are: Pacific Foods Almond Milk, Bob's Red Mill Old Fashioned Oats, & Hershey's Cocoa Powder. —Julia Nunez
cup Vanilla Almond Milk - Sweetened
cup Old Fashioned Oats
cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
teaspoons Cocoa Powder
teaspoon Coconut Oil
- Bring almond milk to a boil in a small sauce pan.
- Add oats and lower heat, stirring occasionally for 5-6 minutes.
- While oats cook, heat coconut oil in frying pan on medium heat.
- Slice banana and add to heated frying pan, cooking until browned on one side. Flip them over to toast other side.
- Add cocoa powder to oats after 5-6 minutes. Cook for 1 more minute and mix well.
- Pour oats into your bowl and top with bananas + coconut. Voila!