If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Something different —anka
- 2 organic limes cut crosswise into very thin slices
- 1 organic lemon cut crosswise into very thin slices (pick seeds out)
- 50 grams flour (about 6 tbsp)
- 50 grams corn starch (about 6 tbsp)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 8-10 tablespoons sparkling mineral water
- 1/2 teaspoon hot smoked paprika
- Sunflower oil, for frying
- 1/2 Yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime- lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- Place ½ cup yogurt in to the food processor; add garlic, chopped cilantro, lime-lemon juice you collected when slicing lime and lemon and 2 tsp Sriracha sauce, mix and keep on the side
- Slice lime and lemon thinnest as possible, I used mandolin.
- For batter; mix flour, corn starch, baking powder, salt and hot smoked paprika.
- Add sparkling mineral water, start with 6-7 tbsp and add one by one after that, it has to look like pancake batter.
- Heat oil in large frying pan and fry lime and lemon for 2-3 minutes on each side or till they become crispy.
- Take them out and place on the paper towel.
- Serve with yogurt sauce.