If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This autumn breakfast porridge is filled with pumpkin, spice, and everything nice for a warm, cozy, comforting start to the day. —Ashley Sauvé
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup whole grain hulled millet
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons raw pumpkin seeds
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add millet and pumpkin pie spice. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove lid from saucepan, stir in pumpkin puree and almond milk and return to a simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Stir maple syrup and vanilla extract into the porridge. Portion into bowls and top with pumpkin seeds and additional almond milk if desired.