If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Another variation of my scones. —UnderTheCocoCasaRoof
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated gouda
- 1 tablespoon grated gruyere
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 chinese sausage, casing removed, diced
- Preheat oven at 450F. Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Stir flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- Mix buttermilk and butter together.
- Add liquid mixture, cheese, chinese sausage and cilantro to the dry mixture and stir just until the dough comes together.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of the dough and drop it on the baking sheet.
- Bake until tops are golden brown, about 12 minutes. Serve warm.