If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We never would have thought to grill a pickle, but a light char adds character and edginess. —Amanda Hesser
Makes 1 (or as many as you like)
- 1 thin pickle (I used a mini dill pickle)
- Heat your broiler.
- Remove a thin pickle from a jar.
- Set the pan under the broiler and don't touch it until the pickle chars. Mine took about 5 minutes. I turned it once.
- You will feel weird and like a fraud, until you taste it. Enjoy with steak, sausages, and chops of all kind.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!