If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This zesty soup is full of flavor and the perfect recipe to warm you up this fall. —Foodie
- 2 skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded (you can also use store bought cooked rotisserie chicken to save time)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 10oz container of salsa
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 10 ounce container Wholly Guacamole®
- Crushed tortilla chips (for topping)
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, carrots and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add in chili powder and cumin and mix well. Next, add shredded chicken, broth, salsa, corn, and lime juice. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Ladle soup into individual serving bowls and top with crushed tortilla chips and Wholly Guacamole Dip.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Now and Later