Author Notes: Inspired by a Cooking Light recipe, I initially made this salsa to spoon over bruschetta with brie, but it's delicious as a topping for grilled chicken or pork. —Maris
- 2 large peaches
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 dash ground cayenne pepper
- n a medium bowl, mix peaches, bell pepper, green onions, cilantro, sugar, lime juice and cayenne pepper.
- Let chill for at least one hour (or overnight) and serve atop grilled chicken, pork or vegetables.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Condiment