If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This bubbly and bitter drink evokes a cozy evening with friends. The amaro and gin take nicely to the lemon juice in a shaker, and when topped with Prosecco (I used Ruffino Prosecco for its fruity and floral notes), this cocktail feels like just the right amount of festive for everything from holiday parties to birthday celebrations. —Samantha Weiss Hills
- 1 ounce gin
- .5 ounces amaro (the more bitter, the better!)
- .5 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup (optional)
- 3 ounces Prosecco, to top
- lemon peel, to garnish
- Combine all ingredients except for Prosecco in a shaker over ice.
- Shake and strain into preferred stemmed glass, like a coupe or flute. Top with Prosecco and garnish with a lemon peel.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: