If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here’s a super easy-to-make recipe for delicious vegan pumpkin cookies. These cookies are perfect for fall or as a last-minute Halloween treat, because you need only a few ingredients and less than half an hour to make them.
They are fluffy, sweet, very soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside. Almost like muffins! Thanks to the pumpkin puree, you don’t have to add any eggs or oil. I recommend you baking the pumpkin and then mashing it, instead of using canned pumpkin puree. —myhealthydessert
Serves 15 cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Take a large mixing bowl and add the flour, the baking powder, the salt and the spices. Mix everything well. Then, add the pumpkin and the sweetener you chose. Mix everything until it’s well combined.
- Put a baking sheet on your baking tray and put spoonfuls of the mixture onto the tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until they are golden and hard on the outside.