If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here’s a lovely and easy-to-make recipe for delicious gluten-free brownies. Made with yogurt, they are super soft and delicate. No butter, oil or eggs.
By the way, I used regular dairy yogurt, but you can use any non-dairy vegan yogurt you like. —myhealthydessert
Makes 9 brownies
cup oat flour
tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Mash the banana in a large bowl using a potato masher or just a fork.
- Add the yogurt and the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Mix the baking powder with the oat flour and start adding it little by little while mixing well.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray covered with baking paper. Decorate with some pecans or a few slices of banana. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Check the cake with a toothpick after 30 minutes; if it comes out clean, it’s ready. Let it cool down before serving. It’s great with a scoop of ice cream on top!