Author Notes: Here’s a lovely and easy-to-make recipe for delicious gluten-free brownies. Made with yogurt, they are super soft and delicate. No butter, oil or eggs.
By the way, I used regular dairy yogurt, but you can use any non-dairy vegan yogurt you like. —myhealthydessert
Makes: 9 brownies
cup oat flour
tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Mash the banana in a large bowl using a potato masher or just a fork.
- Add the yogurt and the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Mix the baking powder with the oat flour and start adding it little by little while mixing well.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray covered with baking paper. Decorate with some pecans or a few slices of banana. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Check the cake with a toothpick after 30 minutes; if it comes out clean, it’s ready. Let it cool down before serving. It’s great with a scoop of ice cream on top!