If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Leftover turkey makes the perfect jaw dropping sandwich when paired with tart apples and creamy brie cheese. —The Domestic Dietitian
- 2 pieces bread
- 4 ounces leftover roasted turkey
- 2 tablespoons Honey Mustard
- 3 3 slices Granny Smith apple
- 1 ounce Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup arugula
- Spread honey mustard on both sides of bread
- Layer one side with arugula, roasted turkey, apple slices and brie
- Top with second slice of bread and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Thanksgiving Leftovers