If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I put my Mom's stuffing in the freezer to eat it for months after Thanksgiving. This is what happens when I just can't eat it anymore. Great for salads. —cookingwithleftovers
- Grease a baking sheet really well. If you froze the stuffing, defrost it fully.
- Push the stuffing down into the baking sheet, until it is about 1/4 inch high. Then add your seasonings to the top, I used everything bagel salt, and oil the top just a little.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes, or until the sides get really crunchy and it almost looks like it is burning, but it isn’t, you just need the middle to be super crunchy too.
- Then I popped out the stuffing and cut it into chunks..
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Thanksgiving Leftovers