This play on chicken 'n waffles uses leftover turkey, gravy and stuffing, and is our favorite way to use Thanksgiving leftovers.
This play on chicken 'n waffles uses leftover turkey, gravy and stuffing, and is our favorite way to use Thanksgiving leftovers.—ChrisandAmy
cups leftover cooked stuffing
cups leftover cooked turkey, shredded
cup leftover gravy
In This Recipe
- Heat a waffle iron and spray it with cooking spray.
- Form leftover stuffing into medium balls and place each ball on one part of the waffle iron.
- Close waffle iron and cook the "stuffing waffles" until they are browned and crispy.
- While stuffing waffles are cooking, heat the gravy.
- To assemble, place 1/2 cup shredded turkey on top of each waffle and drizzle with gravy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Thanksgiving Leftovers