If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love to eat foods seasonally as the foods taste so much fresher and contain more nutrients, try these tasty seasonal Apple & Fig Zoats for delicious filling breakfast to set you up for the day. —Madeleine Shaw
- 1 grated courgette
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 400 milliliters almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Toppings: Sliced apple, blackberries, figs, nuts, seeds, maple syrup
- Mix the zoats mixture together and leave to soak overnight.
- Top with your desired toppings and serve.