If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Combine ripe avocados, crispy bacon, and lime juice with Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo for a deliciously creamy, tangy, and spicy dip that will have your guests coming back for seconds. Serve with chips or fries, or use as a sandwich or slider spread! —m_foodie
- 1/4 cup Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo
- 3 pieces bacon
- 2 medium-size, ripe avocados
- 4 teaspoons Lime Juice
- In a saute pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Allow it to cool down slightly, rough chop into pea-size pieces
- Cut open avocado, remove pit, scoop flesh into a medium-size bowl, and smash with a wooden spoon
- Add Sriracha Mayo, lime juice, bacon, and mix well. Add more lime juice if needed
- Serve as a dip for chips or French fries