If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick Cuban orange mojito is the ultimate summer cocktail! Why? Because it’s easy, fun and tasty! And also because nothing is better than a simple mojito cocktail! —Julia
- 6 Mint Leaves + for garnish
- 2 Shots White Rum
- 1 Shot Lime Juice
- 1-2 Shots Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- Sparkling Water/Soda Water
- 2 teaspoons Teaspoons Sugar
- Ice (Half a Glass)
- Muddle sugar, mint and lime juice together in a glass.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes so it’s half full. Pour in 2 shots of white rum & 1-2 shots of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Top it with sparkling water/soda water. Stir a bit.
- Garnish with mint leaves lime and orange slices.
More Great Recipes: