If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Moist cake with out of this world spices —honingdas
Makes 1 cake
- 220 grams white flour
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons speculaaskruiden
- 58 grams butter (room temperature)
- 300 grams white sugar
- 60 milliliters vegetable oil
- 225 grams pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180C. Butter and lightly dust pan (loaf o cake) with flour
- In one bowl mix all dry ingredients
- Mix butter, oil and sugar till fluffy (about 2 minutes). Add the pumpkin puree, mix gently. Add the eggs one at a time until smooth. Add flour 1/3 at a time till incorporated. The batter will be very thick. Spread in pan but don't worry if its lumpy, it will smooth out. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes. When knife comes out clean cool on a wire rake.