If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Speculoos cookies may be for Christmas, but they´re even better as a tart crust: crumble, mix with salted butter, ready.
Great with apples like in the photo, plums or cheesecake filling. And salted caramel sauce. —Sabine
Makes 1 small tart crust 8 inch
- 175 grams speculoos cookies
- 65 grams salted butter
- Put cookies in a ziplock bag, then make a fine, sandy crumble using a rolling pin.
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Mix salted butter with speculoos crumble.
- Line a buttered 8 inch tart pan, preferably with a removable bottom, with the speculoos mixture. Blind bake 7 min in an preheated oven (180°C/350°F), then top with desired filling.