If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Is that partly used can of pumpkin purée taking up room in your refrigerator? Use it in this smoothie recipe that is full of fall flavors. I am using applesauce frozen into ice cubes in place of banana - those frozen applesauce cubes are by the way, a convenient way to add apple goodness to soups too. —Liz | inspired by the seasons
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2/3 cup Frozen applesauce cubes, unsweetened (about 5 cubes)
- 1 tablespoon Pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Fresh ginger, grated
- 1 pinch Cinnamon for topping
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Thanksgiving Leftovers