If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe makes hummus in less than 2 minutes for your week's lunch snacks or a party appetizer. Year ago, I watched a friend throw the ingredients in a blender to make fresh hummus for a party and I have been doing it since! Add more garlic or lemon to your own taste! —Marghet
- 2 cans of garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3-4 cloves garlic, halved
- 5 tablespoons olive oil (start with one TBS and then add until desired consistency)
- 1 tablespoon paprika (also add until desired taste)
- Throw the garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, salt and garlic in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Drizzle 1 TBS olive oil over the garbanzo bean mixture and keep adding until desired consistency. Add half the paprika. Taste and add more tahini, lemon, garlic, or paprika until it tastes the way you like it.
- Move to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with paprika on top and serve!