If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1.5 ounces Roca Patrón Añejo tequila
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- 1 or 2 dashes mole or chocolate bitters
- Luxardo maraschino cherry, to garnish
- Lemon zest, to garnish (optional)
- Add the tequila, sweet vermouth, and bitters to a mixing glass and fill with ice.
- Stir about 30 revolutions with a barspoon and strain into a coupe or small glass. Garnish with a maraschino cherry and/or a piece of lemon zest.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!