If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chia pudding with raspberries is on itself super filling but the avocado chocolate mousse in THE cherry on top. Creamy, delicious and full of healthy fats. Have as a fancy breakfast or healthy dessert. For more recipes, head to: www.karindimitrovova.com —Karin
- 5 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 cups milk (I used almond)
- 1 cup raspberries
- maple syrup
- Mix chia seeds and almond milk. Let cool in the fridge for about 2 hours until it has a texture of a pudding
- In a blender, mix chia pudding with raspberries. You can add a touch of maple syrup. This is your base.
Avocado chocolate mousse
- 2 avocados
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 4 pitted dates
- a touch of milk (I used almond)
- cinnamon (optional)
- maple syrup (optional)
- For the chocolate mousse, mix in the blender all ingredients. The desired texture is a bit creamier mousse. Place over the chia pudding and garnish with fresh berries. Enjoy!