If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I wasn't much of a banana bread person cuz i'm not the biggest fan of cooked banana but this ...👇 this bread made me love it. It makas a giant loave and doesn't get corny a while. 🙄 —Şule Başak Türkan
- 7-8 Very ripe bananas
- 160 grams Butter , melted
- 400 grams Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Baking soda
- 420 grams Flour
- 1 pinch Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350f and grease your mold
- Mash the bananas and sprinkle baking soda on it. Wait about a minute.
- Then add butter on bananas and whisk , sugar and whisk , eggs and whisk . Just till everything combines.
- Add flour and salt and fold. Batter is ready. Bake about 50 minutes or until tootpick comes out clean.