If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pumpkin Tart with a Cookie butter crust! All the flavors of pumpkin pie in a tart that takes 10 minutes to assemble! —Hetal Vasavada
Makes one 9-inch tart
Cookie Butter Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup cookie butter spread
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Add all ingredients into a medium mixing bowl and mix until you have a sandy texture.
- Pour the crust mixture into a 9 inch tart pan and press into an even layer using the bottom of a greased cup or your hands. Place in fridge until ready to fill.
- 15 ounces (1 can) pumpkin puree
- 14 ounces (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 425 F.
- Add all the ingredients into a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Pour filling into the crust and bake for 10 minutes at 435 F and then lower the temperature to 350 F and bake for 30-35 minutes. The center may slightly jiggle but as long as a inserted toothpick comes out clean, it's done.
- Cool on a rack and serve room temperature. Dust with powdered sugar and dollop with whipped cream and enjoy!