If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This pumpkin bread is the most moist, delicious bread you will ever eat. It has a tropical twist of walnuts and coconut. It is wonderful with your morning coffee. —Daria
Makes (2) 8" loaves
Flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, salt
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in a large bowl and set aside.
Sugar, Pumpkin puree, eggs, coconut oil, orange juice, shredded coconut, walnuts, vanilla
- 2 cups white granulated sugar
- 1- 15 ounces can of pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine sugar, pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, vanilla and orange juice, and vanilla in large bowl and beat until just blended. Add coconut, walnuts and flour mixture. Pour into two, 8" loaf pans and bake in a preheated 350 degree over for 50-60 minutes.