If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The best autumn side dish ever.. Roasted pumpkins and balsamic vinegar are a perfect match.. —Piper Nigrum (GamzE)
- 500 grams pumpkin sliced
- 4-6 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- black pepper
- olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- Place a baking sheet on your oven tray
- Place the sliced pumpkins add the cloves skin on.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper and drizzle olive oil and Balsamic vinager on top.
- Bake at 180C until the pumpkins are soft.