Author Notes: Pull-Apart Garlic Rolls are a perfect addition to any dinner. They're a garlic bread/biscuit mash-up of deliciousness and fun to eat! —Sarah 'n Spice
Makes: 10 rolls
tube refrigerated biscuits (16.3oz)
tablespoons butter, melted
teaspoon garlic powder
tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
cup shredded mozzarella
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- Add butter, garlic powder, parsley and shredded mozzarella cheese to the bowl. Mix it all together.
- Place pieces in the muffin tin, 3 pieces per cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve nice and hot!