If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pull-Apart Garlic Rolls are a perfect addition to any dinner. They're a garlic bread/biscuit mash-up of deliciousness and fun to eat! —Sarah 'n Spice
Makes 10 rolls
tube refrigerated biscuits (16.3oz)
tablespoons butter, melted
teaspoon garlic powder
tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- Add butter, garlic powder, parsley and shredded mozzarella cheese to the bowl. Mix it all together.
- Place pieces in the muffin tin, 3 pieces per cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve nice and hot!
More Great Recipes: