A very easy and Instant carrot and green chili pickle with less oil and spices
A very easy and Instant carrot and green chili pickle with less oil and spices—maayeka
Makes: a big jar
grams Green chilies
tablespoons Cooking oil
tablespoons Mustard powder
teaspoons white vinegar
tablespoons lemon juice
In This Recipe
- Wash and wipe green chilies and carrots. Chop carrots into batons and chilies lengthwise of the size of carrots.
- Take a glass bowl add carrots,chilies and salt in it and mix well.
- Now drain the carrots in a colander to drain all the water.
- Spread the carrots and chilies on a muslin cloth and spread either in sunlight or under the fan till its the extra moisture dries up.
- Now take a bowl and add oil,vinegar,lemon juice , half tsp salt and mustard kuria and mix well till it becomes like a smooth mixture.
- Add carrots and chilies in the mixture and mix well.