If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes about 2.5 cups
- 400 grams horseradish (320 g after trimming and peeling)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Work in a well ventilated room, backyard or balcony.
- Peel horseradish and dice in 1 cm cubes, in a food processor or high speed blender process until well grounded, season with salt and drizzle with lemon juice or vinegar. If it is to hart to ground add some water, 1 tbsp at the time.
- You can stop there or split grounded horseradish in half; in one half add mayonnaise and sour cream and mix well.
- If it is still too strong for your taste, add more sour cream.
- Put horseradish sauce in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.