If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fall themed salad featuring roasted butternut squash, pumpkin seeds, and goat cheese atop mixed baby greens. All comes together with a maple white wine vinaigrette...a dressing you will want to make for salads year round. A perfectly light yet satisfying meal to combat all of the heavy eating throughout the holiday season. —Ali Conklin
Serves 1 person
- 1 bunch mixed baby greens
- 1/3 cup diced roasted butternut squash, warmed
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese (plain, pumpkin spice, or cranberry cinnamon)
- 1 tablespoon raw shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dark maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the mixed baby greens in a small bowl. Sprinkle the warmed squash, goat cheese, and pumpkin seeds on top. (If roasting the butternut squash, cut into 1/2 inch pieces roast in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes, tossing halfway through).
- To make the vinaigrette, combine olive oil, white wine vinegar, maple syrup, garlic powder, and salt and pepper in a small dish and whisk to combine. Pour over the top of the salad. Enjoy!