If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A side dish featuring sweet butternut squash topped with prosciutto, goat cheese and browned butter —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 1 medium-large butternut squash, seeded, and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- 2-4 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 4-6 ounces goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss butternut squash in olive oil and salt. Arrange flat on a baking sheet and bake until squash is tender, about 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium pan, melt butter over low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until butter starts to brown. Add in bread crumbs and sage, stir well, and remove from heat.
- When squash is done cooking, transfer to browned butter and toss to coat.
- Transfer squash to a serving dish and tear pieces of prosciutto, tucking them between the squash pieces. Crumble goat cheese on top, give it a quick stir, and serve.