If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You'll get plenty of compliments on these tender chicken thighs and their sticky, sweet glaze. —All that's Jas
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup orange marmelade
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a slow cooker toss chicken with flour. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve with rice and steamed broccoli.