If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Scott's Cheese Ball recipe with pecans and m&m's is super easy to make, deliciously sweet, and is a crowd pleaser. Ever since we lost Scott, the joy of Christmas has been infused with sadness because it was his favorite holiday. We miss Scott every day but our hearts are heavier during this season of hope, redemption, and love. —All that's Jas
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup M&M'S holiday candy
- In a small ball combine all ingredients except M&M’S. Refrigerate for at least half an hour.
- Take out the mixture, form into a ball and place on a small plate or other serving dish. Decorate with M&M’S as you wish.
- Alternately, roll the cheese ball in sprinkles or mini chocolate chips. Refrigerate again until ready to serve. Serve with graham crackers, shortbread cookies or Pepperidge Farms assorted cookies.