If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Nimbu pani (pictured on the tray in the photo above) means lemon/lime water. Essentially Indian lemonade, nimbu pani is sold on the streets of Indian cities from hand-carts to counter the sweltering heat. Nimbu pani is an ideal, crowd-pleasing, easy-to-scale-up holiday drink. —Annada Rathi
Makes 4 glasses
- 5 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 7 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black salt
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped mint leaves
- Four 8-ounce glasses water
- Mix lime juice, sugar, and black salt, in a pitcher till the sugar has dissolved fully.
- Add water and mint leaves. Serve chilled.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!