If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A very healthy and delicious Plum and raw mango Chutney —maayeka
Raw Mango - 100 gms
tablespoons Ginger grated
- wash and chop plums into small pieces. Peel and chop raw mango into small pieces
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds . When cumin start to crackle then add cloves and ginger and give a stir.
- Mix well and cover the pan with a lid and cook on low heat.
- When fruit pieces become soft then slightly mash it with the ladle and add the raisins.
- Simmer till it reach the desired consistency.(it will thicken further till it cool down)
- Let it cool down completely then store in a glass jar and keep refrigerated after 2-3 days
- Note- you can the chutney smooth or keep it chunky as per your preference. Can add 2 tbsp of water if needed. Can use 2 tbsp of lemon juice instead of raw mango.but add just before finishing.