Author Notes: A very healthy and delicious Plum and raw mango Chutney —maayeka
Raw Mango - 100 gms
tablespoons Ginger grated
In This Recipe
- wash and chop plums into small pieces. Peel and chop raw mango into small pieces
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds . When cumin start to crackle then add cloves and ginger and give a stir.
- Mix well and cover the pan with a lid and cook on low heat.
- When fruit pieces become soft then slightly mash it with the ladle and add the raisins.
- Simmer till it reach the desired consistency.(it will thicken further till it cool down)
- Let it cool down completely then store in a glass jar and keep refrigerated after 2-3 days
- Note- you can the chutney smooth or keep it chunky as per your preference. Can add 2 tbsp of water if needed. Can use 2 tbsp of lemon juice instead of raw mango.but add just before finishing.