If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of the great things about loving food, is that people give you samples of their allotments, and this case one of my ladies friends gave me some Jalapeno Peppers. I struggled for a while in what to cook, but came up with this Jalapeno Harissa recipe. —FatLadFood
Chili's (your choice)
teaspoon Coriander Seeds
teaspoon Cardamom Seeds
tablespoon Tomato Puree
tablespoons Olive Oil
- Using a grill pan, blacken the skins of all of the chili’s. Once complete, place them in a bowl, and cover with cling film. Leave to cool for 30mins.
- Put the coriander seeds and cardamom seeds into a pan, and toast them gently. When you can smell the spices perfume your kitchen, remove the pan from the heat.
- Put the garlic into a pestle & mortar, and crush down to a paste.
- De-skin and de-seed the chili’s (optional) and chop finely. Add to the garlic spice mixture, and bash the life out of it.
- Put it into a nice jar and cover. Will keep in the fridge for two weeks.