If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet & tart & delicious! With white chocolate chips, fresh cranberries, orange zest & OJ… you’ll have everyone asking for more! —Holly
Makes 36 cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temp
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- zest from one large orange
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups whole cranberries (fresh or frozen), cut in half or chopped
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat/cream the butter and sugar together on medium-high speed for 2-3 minutes. The mixture will become light and fluffy.
- Add the orange zest, egg, vanilla and orange juice and mix on a low speed until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly, in increments, and mix together after each addition.
- Add the white chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
- Carefully fold in the frozen (or fresh), chopped cranberries by hand.
- Cover the dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, (about 1 1/2 tablespoons) drop dough onto prepared cookie sheets at least two inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on the sheet for about 3 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.
More Great Recipes: