If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Made in a slow cooker, this one pot wonder is a guilt-free comfort food. —Christine @ Yum and in Love
- 2-2.5 pounds beef chuck roast
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup baby carrots or coarsely chopped carrots
- 4 stalks of celery, coarsely chopped
- 5 yukon gold potatoes, coarsely chopped
- 5-7 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 32 ounces beef stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 bayleaf
- Layer carrots and onion on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Peel garlic cloves, cut slits into roast meat and insert cloves inside. Add meat to crock pot.
- Top off crock pot with celery, potatoes, spices, beef stock and bay leaves (in that order). Set on high for 3-5 hours or low for 4-8 hours until meat is tender.
- Spoon out meat with some vegetables and broth, serve warm and enjoy!