If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If I told you myself and the lady went vegetarian for a month, you’d believe me, right? Its true, we did and one of the lessons from this change was that all food is tasty, especially my Brocolli & Red Onion Pizza.
So recently, doing research into Pizza as I am known to do, I come across white pizzas.
You ever heard of those? Me neither at the time.
Essentially they don’t use tomato bases, they typically use ricotta cheese. This recipe is my favourite white pizza I have created, so I hope you like it! —FatLadFood
- 450 grams Strong White Flour
- 300 milliliters Water
- 7 grams Yeast
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Pesto
- 1/2 packet Cream Cheese
- 1 handful Broccoli
- 1 Red Onion
- 1/2 Mozzarella Ball
- 50 grams Parmesan
- Pre-heat your oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 7. Using a mixer with a dough attachment, load the flour, yeast, salt, sugar and oil into it. Turn the machine on, and a little at a time, pour in the water, until the dough hook has formed a piece of dough. Turn it onto full speed and leave to go for 10mins. Allow to prove in the bowl for two hours. Then divide in two.
- Roll the dough out into a rough rectangle.
- Spoon the cream cheese and pesto into a bowl, and thoroughly combine. Spread over the pizza base.
- Chop the broccoli head into pieces, and place onto the base, leaving spaces for the remaining ingredients.
- Take lumps of the Mozzarella and place them over the top of the pizza also.
- Chop the red onion finely and add to the pizza. Grate over the parmesan to cover. Put into the oven for 25mins.