If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 head large (6-7" dia) Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons Light Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3 teaspoons Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter Stick
- 1.5 ounces Blue or Roquefort Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut cauliflower into smaller florets and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Roast on a baking sheet for 35-40 minutes or until tender.
- While cauliflower is roasting, put hot wing sauce and siracha into a small sauce pan and heat until boiling. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add butter, stir until melted and allow to cool to room temperature. Heat a large sauté pan with remaining oil. Add the cauliflower and sauté until heated through, add the hot sauce and continue to cook for 1 minute, tossing continuously until fully coated. Serve immediately with blue cheese sprinkled on top.