If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 7 tablespoons Unsalted Butter Stick
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/8 cup Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 5 tablespoons Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons Organic High Fiber Coconut Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder (Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Double Acting)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 2 ounces Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a 6-well donut pan by spraying with oil and set it aside.
- Melt 5 tbsp butter in a medium microwave safe bowl. Whisk in the eggs, coconut milk, granular sugar substitute, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a small bowl whisk to combine the almond meal, cocoa power, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add this mixture to the egg mixture whisking to combine in to a smooth thick batter. Pour into the wells of the donut pan and bake for 16-18 minutes until fragrant and set. Remove from oven to a cooling rack leaving them to sit in the pan for 10 minutes then remove from the pan and continue to cool on a wire rack.
- Place the remaining 2 tbsp butter, heavy cream and sugar-free chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl that is slightly bigger than the width of the donuts. Melt at 30 second intervals (1 minute total) then whisk until smooth. Dip the tops of the donuts in the glaze and place back on the cooling rack to set the glaze (drizzle any remaining over the tops).. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days in an airtight container. Serve at room temperature.